Monday, May 7, 2007

Sabres 5, Rangers 4 (Sabres win series 4-2)


BAMBINO: Let's just say I am eating some crow over this. I really thought the Rangers were the better team and probably should have won in 5. But they let it get away. Buffalo to their credit played focused and aggressive and turned the lights out on Broadway. Now the Sabres and Senators have to suffer poor ratings because no one really cares who wins this series. I mean both are Canadian cities right? LOL. At least New Jersey is out. I can't stomach them winning anything. Next season there's hope for the Rangers, but some of their veterans are getting up there. They need to draft better and work the youth into the mix more. Well, hockey season is over in NY. Time for Yankees baseball.

BOX SCORE:

RECAP:

>

2 comments:

Urban Daddy said...

You actually thought the Rangers were a better team than the Sabres? Really? I figure the Sabres and the Ducks will be battling it out in the finals. The only Team I would vote for the Sabres over, happens to be the Senators. Should be a great series. Speed, skill, finesse...

The Bambino said...

It may be a biased opinion on my part, but since they acquired Avery, to me the Rangers have been the best team in the NHL. They should have won in 5. They outplayed the Sabres in Game 2 and Game 5, but lost. That's the way it goes. GO SENATORS!